||For Lunch Start at: 11:00 or For Dinner Start at: 17:00
||Approximately 3 - 4 Hours
||Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotel is included
||Every Day, all year-round
We offer traditional Turkish Cooking Classes for our guests in Cappadocia. Learn hands-on how to make a basic meal including soup, appetizer, entrée, dessert and Turkish coffee. This is a half-day activity and you will be able to enjoy your efforts at lunch or dinner – the meal you have just prepared.
The half-day Turkish Cooking Class starts in the morning or noon with pick-up from your hotel. We make our way to a small village where the matron of the family will teach us to prepare the entire meal. Today you will have a chance to meet with the riches of Turkish Traditional Cuisine. During the time you spend in at cooking class you will learn also learn how to make local deserts and different kinds of pastry. Written recipes will be provided for all of the dishes which you learned, as a gift. Returning back home you will be able to prepare local foods easily as a souvenir of your visit with us in Cappadocia.
Afterwards we will sit together and enjoy the delicious meal together. The half-day concludes with a drive back to your area hotel.
Traditional Cooking class meal options will be as below;
Cooking Class Menu Options
• Tandırda bulgur Çorbası (Bulghur Soup Tandouri) (Prepared Together)
• Mercimek Koftesi (Lentil balls)
• Çoban Salata (shepherd salad)
• Köy turşusu (home made pickles)
• Yaprak Sarması (stuffed vine-leaves) (Prepared Together)
• Gül Böreği (rolled pastry) (Prepared Together)
• Mantı (Turkish Ravioli) (Prepared Together)
• Karnıyarık (split aubergines with meat filling and rice on the side) (Prepared Together)
• Ballı Dolaz Tatlısı (local dessert) (Prepared Together)
• Ayran (drink made of yoghurt and water)
• Meyve (Fruits)
• The cooking classes only offer English speaking guidance
• Please inform us before the class, if you have any food allergies, Gluten intolerance or if you’re vegetarian. The menus can be changed according to your situation.