|Turkish Night Options
|| Turkish Night with Dinner & without dinner options
|| Approximately 3 - 4 Hours
|| Pick-up & Drop-off from your hotel is included
|| Every Night, all year-round
Istanbul is a lively city with many entertainment options. One of the best ways to have fun on an evening is to attend to a Turkish Nigth. This Show can either be accompanied by a delicious dinner with traditional Turkish food or only you can prefer only to watch the Show.
We will pick you up from your hotel around 20:00 according your hotel’s location. The shoe will start around 20:45 with live music. The program will offer traditional Turkish dances, a glimpse of Anatolian culture and the dazzling belly dancers.
The Show will end around 23:45 and we will transfer you back to your hotel. We are offering free pick-up and drop-off from Taksim and Old City Hotels.
Turkish Night Shows:
- Live Music
- Belly Dancer I
- Folk Dancers I
- Belly Dancer II with live band
- Folk Dancers II
- Aşuk – Maşuk (Folkloric Muppet Show )
- Belly Dancer III – Didem (except her rare days off)
- The ‘’ HAREM ‘’ Show (Theatrical depiction of harem life)
- Belly Dancer IV
- Horsd’oeuvres: Seasonal stuffed vine leaves, Haydari (yoghurt,garlic and mint), Acılı Ezme (tomato dip with pepper and onions), Pilaki (white beans in olive oil), Eggplant cooked in olive oil with onions, garlic and tomatoes
- Salads: Green salad
- Hot Appetizers: Pastry with cheese and fried eggplant in tomato sauce
- Main course: Sultan’s Delight Kebab (served with a mashed eggplant, cheddar and butter base / on top: sauteed beef or sauteed chicken)
- Vegetarian Option: Grilled or Sauteed Vegetables or Omlette or Spaghetti
- Dessert: Milk pudding with top of fruit pieces
- Unlimited Local Drinks: All local alcholic and/or soft drinks is included in the price.